The Federal Skilled Trade Class (FSTC) offers the opportunity to skilled foreign workers to work in a specific trade for getting Canada permanent residency. This immigration stream helps in providing the requisite skilled workforce in Canada.
What is the eligibility criteria for FSTC?
To be eligible, you—
- Need to possess offers of employment from not less than two employers in Canada. These job offers must be of not less than one year duration or an alternative before you is to have a Certificate of Qualification from any territorial or provincial body;
- Have to furnish evidence of proficiency in basic language from any assigned language testing company showing you fulfil the minimum requirements;
- Should possess 24 months of qualified work experience in skilled trade in the last five years period; and
- Should be able to demonstrate experience and skills and also show that you have done the required duties of the specific occupation.
Skilled Trade Occupations for FSTC
As of now, the Skilled Trade Occupations list has 43 jobs falling under four different categories—
Categories of Skilled Trade Occupations for FSTC—
- Industrial, construction, and electrical trade;
- Equipment and maintenance operation trades;
- Supervisors and other technical employment in agriculture, natural resources and other similar production;
- Manufacturing, processing, central control operators and utility supervisors.
Hence, if you wish to immigrate to Canada permanently, fulfil all the requirements under Federal Skilled Worker Program, and have experience in any skilled trade, then Straight Visas, an immigration consultant, can provide you with the required services like getting important related documents of education, job history, as well as proficiency in the language to make your application process a smooth-sailing adventure.
Hurry, Contact Straight Visas for Federal Skilled Trade Class details and application process!!!