+44 204 519 9951


+1(437) 2667775


+234 7047130000

Canada Experience Class

Governed by Express Entry Canada, Canada Experience Class (CEC) allows temporary foreign workers and international students to get ranked against other applicants on the basis of their Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). So, only the best and highly ranked candidates are invited to make an application for Canada permanent residency.

One of the best things about CEC is that it allows a fast opportunity to get Canada permanent residence and also gain the legal right to stay and work in Canada forever.

Requirements of CEC Program

Work experience is one of the main and vital factors needed for CEC. So, you need to have not less than 12 months full-time work experience in any requisite skill and it should have been successfully finished in Canada within a period of last 3 years (you can have the option of possessing equivalent part-time experience).

Let us see work experience conditions:

  1. Work Experience in Canada within a period of 36 months before both of these
    (i) the date when ITA is received;
    (ii) date of eAPR submission.
  2. Skilled work experience must be under any of these NOC Code Skill Levels, i.e. O, A, or B.
  3. Work experience cannot be counted while one is pursuing studies in Canada full-time.
  4. Work experience obtained legally in Canada.
  5. Intent to live in Canada: Applicant must have an intention to stay outside of Quebec province.
  6. Language: The applicant must have a level 7 CLB(Canadian Language Benchmark) on any English/French language approved test for NOC skill level O or A employment. For NOC B employment, the applicant must get a CLB 5.

The Application Process for CEC

An Express Entry profile can be submitted for the purposes of getting weighed for receiving an ITA (Invitation to Apply) for Canada permanent residency in the next draws. Following documents must be submitted while making the submission of your online Express Entry profile—

  • Test results of Language proficience: Results of an approved language proficiency test undertaken within a period of last two years should be provided.
  • Identification documents: These include valid passports of the candidate and his/her family members accompanying to Canada.
  • Educational Credential Assessment: You shall be required to submit your ECA (Educational Credential Assessment) by furnishing your ECA report being  proof of your foreign education as per standards of Canada. ECA reports can be issued by any of the five Canadian organizations. However, if you have Canada education credentials, there is no need of getting attested by an organization.


Remember, your high CRS score is instrumental in securing your chances of getting an ITA. So, aim to get a high CRS score or you should improve your score if you get low ranking.

Book a Consultation with our Immigration Lawyers Now

Stay in touch

Sign up to receive immigration news and updates from us – tailored just for you

Get in touch


7 Bell Yard

+44 204 519 9951


Midsummer Court 314 
Central Milton Keynes,
Milton Keynes

+44 204 519 9951


12613 Kennedy Road
Caledon Ontario

+1(437) 2667775




Blakewood Court

Orchid Road


+234 7047130000

Copyright 2022 – Straight Visas Immigration – All Rights Reserved.

Straight Visas Consultation Service