You may be denied entry to the US for the following reasons–
* You are a drug abuser
* You have already been deported from the United States
* You have done some fraud related to immigration or breached an immigration law
* You have been convicted for some particular crime
* You have some mental or physical disorder which is dangerous for others
* You have an infectious disease
An Individual can also be denied entry because of “criminal inadmissibility” which include
* Crime related to moral corruption/ turpitude
* Crime related to drug trafficking or prostitution
* Multiple crimes
Crimes not included—
* Crime committed by individuals below eighteen years of age and it was committed for more than five years prior to the date of the application.
* Individuals do not get more than one year of imprisonment for the crime.
* If the person was convicted for the crime, but that person was not in imprisonment for a period more than six months.
US Visa Overstay
All the visas have expiry date mentioned on the 1-194 form, and one should leave the US before the expiry of the visa period
If you did not leave the US after the expiry of the visa period, then you have to face the following–:
* You are not allowed to return for three or ten years on the basis of how much you overstayed.
* You are not able to change the status or extend your Visa.
* Your existing Visa will be void
* You are not able to acquire a fresh Visa except in your country of nationality.
What to do if you overstayed your Visa?
* Consult an immigration lawyer
* Find the eligibility for a waiver
* Follow the proper law
* Be calm
You can always consult your reliable immigration partners, Straight Visas for details!!!